PHP MySQL Database
PHP connect with Different Databases like Oracel, MS SQL Server, Mysql and etc.
Due to MySQL Performance & Speed Maximum PHP Apps are using MySQL.
What is MySQL
- MySQL is a database system used on the web
- MySQL is a database system that runs on a server and it is cross platform.
- MySQL is ideal for both small and large applications
- MySQL is very fast, reliable, and easy to use
- MySQL uses standard SQL
- MySQL is free to download and use and is developed, distributed, and supported by Oracle Corporation
- MySQL is named after co-founder Monty Widenius’s daughter: My
The data in a MySQL database are stored in tables. A table is a collection of related data, and it consists of columns and rows.
Databases are useful for storing information categorically. A E-commerce platform may have a database with the following tables:
Standard SQL Queries Text Base which contains Some Special Keywords with Table name and tables fields. below is the example of Simple Select Query
SELECT FirstName,LastName,PhoneNumber FROM Customers